Century 21 Ace Realty is constantly seeking self-motivated individuals who are eager to explore a career in real estate in Northeast Wisconsin. It’s challenging, rewarding and offers terrific growth opportunity for those who dream with their eyes wide open!
If you are interested in:
- Unlimited earning potential (commission income only)
- A flexible schedule
- Interacting with others (face-to-face and through technology)
- Managing your own time
- A personally rewarding career rather than just a job
If you possess:
- Desire to serve
- Ability to run your own business
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Excellent rapport with others
- Financial resources to support yourself through the early learning period
Then a job in real estate sales might just be a perfect fit for you! Join our team -- you might just be a perfect fit for us too!
Curious? Here are the basic steps to begin your new venture as a real estate agent in the Appleton, Fox Valley area:
- A real estate sales license is required. This ensures Wisconsin citizens safe and consistent transactions by qualified, competent real estate professionals. Century 21 Ace Realty might even pay your enrollment fee for pre-licensed class work! With all that knowledge and confidence under your belt you’ll be primed to take the required licensing exam.
- Once you’ve earned your license, we’ll help you develop skills in prospecting, listing, negotiating and selling through our intensive basic and ongoing training sessions. We also assign you a mentor during the early stages of your training to share valuable tips and expertise to get you established. From there, the sky’s the limit!
Contact us for more information on starting your real estate career with Century 21 Ace Realty!
10 Key Questions to Ask When Pursuing a Real Estate Career or Changing Company Affiliation:
- What do I really have to do to be successful in real estate?
- How would you define the success of your company? Your agents?
- How is the image of your company perceived in the community?
- What can I expect in the way of agent training?
- What marketing tools/programs are available to an agent in your company?
- What technology assistance will be available from your company?
- How would you describe the environment within your office?
- If I wasn't satisfied with your company, is there a penalty for leaving?
- What is your compensation and commission plan as well as the expenses I will incur at your company?
- What "perks" and motivational opportunities does your company offer?
Contact us for answers to these 10 questions using the web form to the right!